This service release includes the following improvements.
Kiosk Mode enables new revenue opportunities for your event by enabling self-serve registration & ticket sales at the door.
Kiosk Mode benefits:
- Allow walk-ins to self-register, or buy tickets on-site using their credit card.
- Works with tablets or computers that you already have.
- Choose exactly which tickets & registration forms are available for on-site purchase.
- Provide an optimized checkout process that reduces checkout time and burden on registration staff.
The Promo Code manager in the Event Manager App has been enhanced to show additional details like Max Redemptions, Validity Period and also to indicate if Promo Code has expired.
- Fixed issue with private ticket visibility when “List this ticket before the sale start date” is also selected.
- Fixed Ticket section visibility issue when Ticket Check-In Role was assigned to an event manager.
We hope you find these new features useful. As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The ClearEvent Team