This service release includes the following improvements:
- In the Event Setup section > General tab:
- The Event Portal Closed Message Title field size was increased to allow up to 200 characters and the Event Portal Closed Message field was increased to allow up to 3000 characters.
- The Event Portal Closed Message field now supports auto-linking when a valid website link is pasted into the field. This makes it simple for organizers to easily redirect registrants to another web page (like their main event website) if their Event Portal is not ready or open.
- Improved the registration experience to better highlight time zone information to help ensure that it is clear to registrants which time zone the event is operating within.
- Improved formatting of registration related email confirmation messages.
- General user experience, stability improvements & bug fixes.
We hope you find these new features useful. As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat or contact ClearEvent Customer Support.
The ClearEvent Team