This service release includes the following improvements:
1. Ticket refunds
Ticket refunds allow event organizers to handle partial or full ticket refunds direction from within the Event Manager App.
- Choose exactly how much to refund for specific tickets within the order, or refund an amount to order itself.
- Refunded and/or cancel specific tickets or the entire order.
- Include a special message to the ticket buyer when refunding. Also optionally include internal notes about the refund.
- See a full audit trail for each ticket order including when the refund was done, who did it, the refund amount, and any related notes.
- When refunds are processed, your event budget is automatically kept in sync.
How To Refund a Ticket
- Open the Event Manager App > Tickets section.
- Edit the Ticket Order that you wish to issue the refund.
- Click on the Issue Refund button.
- Choose which tickets to refund and/or cancel. Customize the amount to refund as-needed.
- Add any refund notes.
- Click Issue Refund and review the amount to review.
- Click Yes.
2. Sharing Links To Facebook
You can now share links from ClearEvent in Facebook to help promote your event. When sharing the Event Portal, ticket or registration form links to Facebook, the branding settings (e.g. background image) will be used to generate the Facebook post. See here for sharing ticket links and here for sharing form links.
3. Other Enhancements
- Improved Kiosk Mode to better handle mobile devices and streamline the Event Portal when Kiosk Mode is enabled.
- General stability improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you find these new features useful. As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat or contact ClearEvent Customer Support.
The ClearEvent Team