This service release includes the following improvements:
- New branding changes allow the event logo and primary color to show up in emails coming from the event.
- Optimized when to show the promo code field on the checkout page only when there’s a valid, enabled promo code related to the form or ticket.
- Improved keyboard interaction with dialogs in the Event Manager.
- Minimized the number of clicks needed to view a single Schedule or Message on the Event Portal.
- Fixed an issue with Messages so that even if the same registrant is included in multiple groups only one email will be sent rather than one from each group.
- Improved how the budget handles free online fees with paid products including in the exported data.
- General stability improvements and other bug fixes.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat or contact ClearEvent Customer Support.
The ClearEvent Team