Here’s what’s new in the latest ClearEvent product release.
Sell Numbered Booths Locations!
Events can now easily sell numbered booth locations by defining individual booth details & pricing. This new feature allows events to more easily manage booth assignments for registrants types like vendors, exhibitors, artists, and more!
- Add a special “Booth” fee type to your registration form to define unique booth details.
- Set a different booth price, size, location, and type for each booth you create.
- Set early, regular, and late pricing for your booth fees.
- Easily see which registrant is assigned to each booth.
- Add sitemaps or floorplans to show booth locations.
- Registration Forms: Easily check for and find duplicate registrations. A new duplicate registration column has been added to the Registration section > Worksheet tab, as well as the registrant export file. Additionally, a new Duplicate Registrations filter has been added to the Registration section > Registrants tab to allow filtering of the registrants to only show possible detected duplicates. You can also sort by this new Duplicate Registration column.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat, or contact ClearEvent Customer Support.
The ClearEvent Team