Inside Sales Representative (Software)
Salary: $30K – $50K / year base + Commission
Job Type: Full Time
ClearEvent Inc. is a growing SaaS software solution provider to the massive event industry and is looking for self-motivated individuals who are able to make results happen as an Inside Sales Representative.
We are looking for HUNTERS. If you are skilled at finding and landing new business, this role is perfect for you. We are seeking experienced Toronto-based Inside Sales Representative to make sales calls and nurture/close B2B sales.
This is your opportunity to get in at the beginning and play a pivotal role in growing our company!
ClearEvent is driving the future of event management and participant engagement. We’re taking a fresh approach with our cloud-based event management platform. We hire the best and brightest and focus on building lasting relationships with customers, partners and our employees. From our Toronto-based beginnings in 2014, we’re building our company while serving private events, municipalities, associations, and corporations in North America. This is an opportunity to make great things happen.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid track record of high achievement in sales.
- Demonstrated hunter mentality.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Solid rapport building skills and the confidence to talk to anyone.
- Strong on consensus sales and nurturing skills.
- Metrics driven and goal oriented.
- Positive, adaptive, resilient, tenacious follow up skills, persuasive.
We offer you:
- Product Training and Marketing Support.
- Industry leading Digital and SaaS methodology learnings.
- Uncapped Earnings. Commission on both new sales and renewals
- Career progression potential.
- New features and products regularly added to your sales portfolio.
- Experience in Software Sales.
- Solid sales experience.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation.
- Identify new customer opportunities utilizing a variety of creative methods.
- Ability to build a steady pipeline of business, open new accounts despite obstacles.
- Ability to make large volume of outbound sales calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to meet and exceed prospecting and pipeline development goals.
- Forecast potential new business.
- Maintain updated knowledge of ClearEvent products and services, event industry, market conditions and competitor strategies.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Solid experience with CRM, LinkedIn and other sales productivity tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This key role reports directly to the CEO. Must be able to communicate effectively with our Business Development team. Must have own office/home office work space and normal business resources (dedicated internet, printer, phone & computer). Business hours with ability to manage cross-time zone business.
Additional things that would make you even more awesome:
- Software sales and/or SaaS sales experience.
- Event planning or event volunteer experience.
- Start-up experience preferred, but not required.
Think you might be a good fit?
If you believe you are the best candidate for the above role please apply below, adding in the summary why you’re right for this role at this stage in your career.
ClearEvent Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ClearEvent (www.clearevent.com) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that helps event organizing teams with planning, organization and communication so they’re on top of every event detail while they create a great experience for their participants. We have a unique NEW SaaS product that event organizers love!
Please email us your application and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for ClearEvent. Include your resume and any links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, or other relevant on-line profiles.