This product release includes the following features and improvements:
Improved Text Formatting with our new Text Editor
- Easily format text displayed on your Event Portal with the help of our new built-in text editor. Quickly apply styles like Bold, Italics,
Strikethrough, different Heading sizes, Horizontal lines, Bulleted lists and more!
- Shine a spotlight on your event’s brand with new white labeling features. You can now hide the ClearEvent logo on the Event Portal and in emails. ( Premium plans only)
- Customize the appearance of the Event Portal header menu to better match your brand. ( Premium plans only)
Example: Event Portal viewed on a desktop/tablet device:
Example: Event Portal viewed on a mobile device:
Example: White Labeling your Event Portal:
- You can now customize the registration checkout experience by providing your own Checkout Step Name and Checkout Step Title. The Products feature is often used to allow a registrant to add additional paid items to their registration. Customizing the name of the “Products” step can make choosing the right product easier for your registrants.
- Products can be used to collect donations, sell courses, event swag, parking passes, and much more. In the example shown below, the “Products” step has been renamed to “Add-ons”, but you could use any short name you wish (e.g. “Donations”, “Courses”, “Swag”, “Parking”, etc…).
- General stability improvements and bug fixes.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think, so please reach out through chat or contact ClearEvent Customer Support.
The ClearEvent Team